Paxi是一个以服务当地留学生机场接送服务的APP，Google 搜索paxi us 可浏览网站
如果你有兴趣 请发送简历至Hr@paxi.us，一定要在邮件标题处标注 西雅图 哦～
Campus Liaison (Marketing Representative)
Paxi, a ride sharing APP mainly target Chinese community in U.S. and focus on Airport drop-off and pick-up service is seeking a campus representative as a liaison to Colleges/Universities. The qualified candidate must be “detail oriented” and passionate about communication and digital media industry. Preferred candidate must have knowledge of various social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Twitter)
This internship offers an understanding on startup environment and give you first-hand experience into marketing and communication.
Responsibilities of this job:
• Familiarize students, faculty with Paxi’s marketing efforts
• Serve as a continual contact person for Paxi on campus
• Assist in increasing undergraduate/graduate students’ awareness of Paxi
• Conduct marketing research and reach out potential opportunities with local Chinese students and Chinese community
• Assist in brainstorming and drafting social media posts, develop ideas for marketing campaigns
• Coordinate on-campus events and marketing campaigns
Required work experience:
0-1 year in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration
• Working towards a Bachelors or a Masters’ degree at an accredited college/university.
• Fluency both in Chinese and English
• Great time management and organizational skills
• Major in or have interest in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration
• Social Media Savvy
• Currently live in following areas and have connections with Chinese community: San Francisco, Seattle, LA, Chicago, DC, Atlanta, Boston, Orlando, Houston, Detroit
• Able to work remotely and time flexible
NOTE: This is an UNPAID internship; however, allowance and recommendation letter are offered for outstanding interns.
Microsoft Suite, Preferred Adobe Suite
Working towards a Bachelors or a Masters’ degree at an accredited college/university.